Since January 1, 2022, PohlCon Vertriebs GmbH, the PUK Group as well as JORDAHL GmbH and H-BAU Technik GmbH have merged into a single company. The absorbing company is the new PohlCon GmbH with headquarters in Berlin. PUK, JORDAHL and H-BAU Technik will continue to exist as strong brands, but not as independent companies. For purchase inquiries, please visit the PohlCon website. Information on products can still be found on the usual brand pages.
Individual shear dowels are used wherever shearing forces need to be safely transmitted between concrete components across construction joints and expansion joints. They allow components to be moved by a joint width of up to 40 mm in the longitudinal axis of the beam and enable both vertical and horizontal loads to be transmitted (e.g. wind loads).
- Premium-quality stainless steel design ensures long-lasting corrosion protection
- Special slide sleeves available for accommodating the side-to-side movement of the slabs
- Prevents component misalignment in the joint area
- No need to drill through the formwork or subsequently drill through concrete when using slide sleeves
- R90 with fire protection sleeve
- Available in various different materials, e.g. galvanised, V4A
- Corrosion resistance class III
- Slide sleeves made from plastic or stainless steel