The RAPIDOBAT® Cretcon HD formwork tube has a new type of internal coating. The hydrogel formwork skin is self-activating as soon as it comes into contact with the fresh concrete. With the activatable RAPIDOBAT® Cretcon HD coating, it is possible to achieve a very high-quality concrete surface finish on exposed concrete columns. The integrated ripcord allows the reinforced-concrete columns to be stripped easily and without problems. The formwork tube can then be used to support the new concrete.
- The new benchmark for exposed concrete construction
- Pore-free concrete surface that is uniform in colour
- Integrated ripcord for simple stripping
- Cosmetic after-treatment of the columns is not necessary
- Tested exposed concrete class SB 4
- Composed of multilayer, extremely stable paper and cardboard webs
- Standard dimensions: 150 800 mm in diameter