Due to a serious system malfunction, we can currently only be reached via our central emergency telephone numbers.Our IT department is working on a solution to the problem. You can find an overview of the central emergency telephone numbers here.
FERBOX® reverse bending connectors are used for the simple and safe connection of reinforced concrete components of different construction or concreting sections. Whether walls, ceilings, brackets, or stairs, this solution allows you to connect a wide variety of components in a friction-locked manner. The new FERBOX® generation combines the properties of transverse or longitudinal splines in a single design with the nubbed box.
As the first reverse bending connector on the market, the new FERBOX® generation has received an ETA and thus offers more planning security.
Shortly we will provide you with the technical information and software for download here.
- Planning reliability due to highest joint category "interlocked" in transverse and longitudinal direction
- Fast and cost-effective installation
- Many bending shapes for a wide variety of load and installation situations
- Simplified product selection due to studded storage box
- Dimensionally stable sheet metal cover
- FERBOX® Design dimensioning software
- European Technical Assessment (ETA-20/0842)
- Studded storage box made of galvanized steel
- Dimensionally stable lid made of galvanized steel
- Ø 8/10/12/14 made of reinforcing steel B500B,stainless steel reinforcement (B500NR) on request