Due to a serious system malfunction, we can currently only be reached via our central emergency telephone numbers.Our IT department is working on a solution to the problem. You can find an overview of the central emergency telephone numbers here.
FIBERNOX® V-ROD is a reinforcement bar made of environmentally sustainable fiber reinforced material. The glass-fibre reinforcement is characterized by rust- and alkali resistance, freedom from magnets and electrically and thermally insulating properties. In addition, it has high tensile strength at low weight and a high adhesion in concrete. FIBERNOX® V-ROD is an effective alternative to stainless or galvanically treated reinforcing steel.
- Long-term corrosion- and alkali-resistant
- Results in structures exposed to unfavourable environmental conditions having a significantly longer life compared to reinforced-concrete structures
- High tensile strength combined with a low weight
- Conductive to magnetic fields and radio frequencies
- Dimensionally stable and very good concrete bond
- Easly cuttable for tunnel boring machines (TBM)
- Fibre-reinforced plastic consisting of fibreglass strands with a resin core
- E-Modulus > 60 GPa, guaranteed tensile strength > 1.000 MPa
- Specially sanded surface for a stronger bond
- Available in the form of straight or bent rods
- Certified by CAN CSA S807-10 in Canada
- DIBt approval applied for