Due to a serious system malfunction, we can currently only be reached via our central emergency telephone numbers.Our IT department is working on a solution to the problem. You can find an overview of the central emergency telephone numbers here.
ISOPRO® thermal insulation connecting elements reliably create the non-positive locking connection between external concrete components and internal components. With an insulation thickness of 80 mm, ISOPRO® solves the problem of thermal weak points in the building envelope and by far surpasses the requirements for heat protection. The elements are approved by the building authorities in accordance with no. Z-15.7-243 and Z-15.7-244, and reliably reduce thermal bridges in accordance with DIN 4108-2 supplementary sheet 2 and EnEV (German Energy Saving Regulation).
- Simple, quick, economical
- Reduces heating costs
- Prevents thermal bridges and therefore damage caused by mould and moisture
- Reduces the heat flow in the frame to a minimum
- Approved by the building authorities and type-tested in accordance with EC2
- 80 mm insulating body: Made of NEOPOR® with λ = 0.031 W/mK
- Reinforcement rods: Made of B500B and B500NR
- Pressure pads: Made of high-strength special concrete