For perfect concrete surfaces
The existing management building at the head office of the construction company Leonhard Weiss has been extended. Founded in 1900, the firm is one of the largest family-run construction companies in Germany. Now completed, the three-storey complex comprises two training rooms that can be joined together into a large hall, around 50 offices for 90 employees and much more. Although its purpose is purely functional, the building is also architecturally and aesthetically attractive.
Around 70 concrete pillars were cast using RAPIDOBAT® Cretcon HD shuttering tubes and now adorn the head office.