Formwork element incl. seal
The global company Puma has invested in Franconian Herzogenaurach and established its new company headquarters on an area of 50,000 square metres. Built in 2009, an administrative building, brand outlet and company-internal congress centre nestle around a central plaza. In the Brand Centre, there is a multimedia hall with a capacity of 1500 persons, as well as many function rooms for meetings, events and customer presentations. This global company demonstrates style and design in its building architecture. Plain and simple styling with clear structures and elaborate details characterise the new Group headquarters. Inside the office complex, oases for the 700 employees have been created, providing them with a feel-good factor while they work.
The use of RAPIDOBAT® shuttering tubes enabled easy and efficient production of reinforced concrete supports. In addition, H-BAU Technik delivered coated PENTAFLEX® ABS and PENTAFLEX KB® joint sealing sheets.