Puma Plaza Herzogenaurach

New building for Group headquarters

Facts

Category
Formwork Sealing
Country
Germany
Architecture
da capo al fine architects, Dipl.-Ing. Architect Klaus Krex and Johann Böhm architects and engineers
Construction company
Völkel Heidingsfelder GmbH, Nuremberg, in collaboration with MAUSS BAU ERLANGEN GmbH & Co. KG
End of construction
2009

The global company Puma has invested in Franconian Herzogenaurach and established its new company headquarters on an area of 50,000 square metres. Built in 2009, an administrative building, brand outlet and company-internal congress centre nestle around a central plaza. In the Brand Centre, there is a multimedia hall with a capacity of 1500 persons, as well as many function rooms for meetings, events and customer presentations. This global company demonstrates style and design in its building architecture. Plain and simple styling with clear structures and elaborate details characterise the new Group headquarters. Inside the office complex, oases for the 700 employees have been created, providing them with a feel-good factor while they work.

The use of RAPIDOBAT® shuttering tubes enabled easy and efficient production of reinforced concrete supports. In addition, H-BAU Technik delivered coated PENTAFLEX® ABS and PENTAFLEX KB® joint sealing sheets. 

H-BAU Technik Profi Chat

Bei der Benutzung des Experten-Chats werden Inhalte von der externen Seite baufragen.de geladen und unter Umständen Cookies gesetzt. Einige dieser Cookies erfordern Ihre ausdrückliche Zustimmung. Um den Experten-Chat nutzen zu können, stimmen Sie bitte der Verwendung dieser Cookies zu. Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung der Cookies finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung von baufragen.de