By using SINTON® X, the impact sound generated on staircases is isolated so that it is not transferred into living or working areas. It can be installed in both brick and concrete walls. For use with prefabricated parts, SINTON® X impact sound insulation boxes are simply attached to the support panel. The sound insulation elements satisfy the requirements for increased sound insulation in accordance with DIN 4109 and reliably prevent sound bridges. Depending on the design of the elements, positive, negative and horizontal shearing forces are absorbed.
You can find the appropriate tender text for this product on these portals:
- Significantly reduces impact sound
- Two-sectioned packing for easy stripping
- Type-tested (Regional Authority for Structural Engineering, Tübingen Regional Authority Headquarters Baden-Württemberg, test no. 12/2)
- Approved EPDM elastomer bearings
- Type-tested B500B reinforcement cage